Vulcan Metal Stampings, Concrete Highway Center Strip Metal Keyway is manufactured in 20- or 22-gauge galvanized steel. It is produced in 10’ (120”) lengths for 4.5" to 9.5” slabs. These Keyways are used widely in street and highway work for longitudinal and transverse joint keying, as well as industrial and commercial form construction.
Please see specs below for more details.
- Available in sizes from 4.5” to 9.5”. See the dimension table above for details.
- Roll formed in a choice of 20 or 22 gauge galvanized steel and is 120” in length.
- Widely used in street and highway work for longitudinal and transverse joint keying.
- Also used for industrial and commercial form construction.
- Our Highway Keyway is punched for dowel bars at 6” centers”.
Other Keyed Joint Parts